Ok. Let’s see if you have Oakland Just Cause protections.
Do you live in:
- A unit built after December 31st 1995 (If you’re not sure, call the County Assessors at 510-272-3787 and they can tell you very quickly) OR
- The same unit as your landlord, and you do not have your own kitchen or bathroom
- A hospital, skilled nursing facility or healthcare facility OR
- A nonprofit facility that’s primary use is short-term treatment for drugs or alcohol, and you were told that the facility was temporary/transient when you moved in OR
- A nonprofit facility with a structured living environment whose purpose is to assist homeless folks in building skills for independent living, where occupancy is limited to a specific/limited time not greater than 24 months, and you were told that the facility was temporary/transient at the beginning?