Is the eviction reason listed in the notice one of the following?
- Failure to pay the rent;
- Violating the lease;
- Committing a nuisance;
- Committing Waste (damaging the property);
- The tenant refuses to sign a lease extension or renewal – provided the lease is of similar duration and with similar provisions as the previous lease;
- Criminal activity on the residence, or criminal activity/threat directed at the landlord or agent of the landlord;
- Subletting contrary to lease restrictions;
- Refusal to let the landlord enter the unit in order to make repairs, in case of emergency, after the tenant abandons the property, or under court order;
- Using the property for unlawful purposes;
- Failing to vacate after the tenant is terminated as an employee, licensee, or agent of the landlord; OR
- The tenant fails to vacate after providing written notice of their intent to vacate the property, or after an offer to surrender is accepted by the landlord.
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.